Tuesday 22 July 2014

Pink is the new black







                             Top//Primark  Trousers//Topshop (Sale)  Heels//Asos (Sale)


Me again! Today seeing as the weathers kind, i thought i'd go for something a bit more bright and summery! (unlike my previous post.. haha!) I never usually wear pink and i nabbed these trousers in the Topshop sale a couple weeks back and had to wear them already! i think they were around £15? (don't hold me to that!) but nevertheless they were too lovely to just leave them looking sad on the sale rail haha! I'm such a sucker for tailored trousers too.. it had to be done!

The heels are actually Newlook but i got them off Asos, i'd been wanting the "barely there" style heels for a while now, and they're literally the most prettiest shoe. (Although don't be fooled, yes the heel is small but they're still deadly feet killers! anything for fashion hey.. haha)

Well i'm off to spend the rest of the day in the sunshine before the weather changes( oh England!) i'd just like to say a quick massive soppy THANKYOU to everyone that's been so lovely about my first post and everyone following my blog, it means a lot that people are actually interested haha!

Thanks again everyone!!  
















12 comments:

  1. I am loving the colour of your trousers! How perfect are they for summer?!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alice,

      I know right, i just had to have them haha!!

      Thanks for taking time to look at my post- appreciate it! :)

      Amy x

      Delete
  2. Your so pretty ♥
    Those pink trousers look so gorgeous on you I really NEED to get them haha :P
    Lovely outfit tho :) xx

    -Khadija
    www.misshijabi.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Khadija,

      Aw Thank you so much!! :)
      They're lovely trousers, i'd really recommend them!

      I couldn't find them online though, you may have to have a good rummage through your local Topshop haha! :)

      Thank you taking the time to look at my post and the lovely comment!

      Amy x

      Delete
  3. Aw your outfit is adorable! I love the bright colors for summer. I especially like the shoes!
    I would love to follow you on blogloving! Would you return the favor?
    Much Love, AnnCates xx
    anncates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi AnnCates!

      Thank you so much! I'd love to follow you on Blogloving, i'll head over and do that now! :)

      Thanks again for checking out my post today- means a lot!! :)

      Amy x

      Delete
  4. You're so pretty and I love this top! :)
    xoxo, C.
    http://sassycarolyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carolyn!

      Aw thank you haha! it's such a lovely top for summer! :)

      Thanks for stopping by, means a lot!

      Amy x

      Delete
  5. I love the pants. Tailored trousers are always on my must-have list. The shoes are just so cute.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon!

      Love a good pair of tailored trousers haha! :)

      Thanks for checking my post out- Always appreciate it!

      Amy x

      Delete
  6. You look great and I love your top-it's amazing. Pink really suits you. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leja!

      ahh Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed the post! :)

      Thanks for taking the time to look- really appreciate it! :)

      Amy x

      Delete