Thursday 12 February 2015

Winter wrap up









Hello again my loves!

Todays post is extremely fun as it's my first fashion post in the longest time. I'm beyond excited to do more of these, i forgot just how fun they are!

Today it was pretty darn cold (as to be expected in the UK in february) so my mission was to wrap up yet still look somewhat presentable.

I've been utterly obsessed with roll necks this winter and this grey roll neck jumper from NewLook (click here to see product) is absolutely perfect for the winter months. My jeans are also from Newlook from a while back, they're slightly boyfriend styled and i absolutely love the ripped look on these bad boys!

The coat is from the Zara sale and i've got a slight obsession with grey clothing at the moment so it was a must that i got this. It was only left in medium so i was toying with whether to get it or not as i didn't want to look like it was swallowing me up but thankfully it isn't too big on me and it just looks like your average oversized winter coat. (or thats what i keep telling myself to make me feel better about it not being in a smaller size).

I didn't think i could love a pair of shoes as much as i do with these boots! They have been featured a lot on my instagram lately (Check out my instagram: Amykm_xx) and these babies are another favourite Zara find (click here to see product). They go with absolutely anything and are the nicest winter shoes I've seen in a while! Zara is completely killing the shoe game lately and i pretty much need every pair right now. My bank account is screaming..oops!

The bad was £10 from Primark, its probably one of my favourite things I've found in primark. It was definitely a happy day when i got my hands on it!

Thanks again for reading, it means a lot! Hope you've enjoyed this post i definitely had fun doing a style post again! heres to more fashion posts!


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the coat! It looks so warm and cozy :)

    emmasbeginning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma!

      It is, so perfect for the winter!

      Thank you for stopping by :) x

      Delete